RCLCO, the nation’s leading consulting firm to the real estate industry, is seeking a dynamic, career-oriented, smart and hard working professional to fill the position of Executive Assistant for its Bethesda, Maryland office.
RCLCO is a dynamic, growing firm. The foundation of the firm’s work is its understanding of real estate trends and their effect on development, investment, disposition, and public policy decisions. For more information about RCLCO, please visit our website at www.rclco.com.
The Executive Assistant plays a critical role in facilitating this growth. The successful candidate will have ample opportunity to grow with the firm. This position reports to the Director of Operations, but interacts with many RCLCO team members.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the local consulting team, manage production/editing needs for RCLCO’s firm-wide client deliverables, and perform duties integral to the function of the firm.
The key to success at RCLCO:
To succeed, this individual should be:
- Friendly and helpful
- Good natured, with a positive attitude and disposition
- A team player
- A good communicator
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external clients
- Able to apply independent thought to a process after given basic direction
- Proud of the quality of his/her work
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Results orientated with a strong bias toward getting things done and done well
- A self-starter, independent worker
- A multi-tasker
- Competent (intermediate skills) in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Able to make the most out of computer applications
Job responsibilities include:
- Administrative support (coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, completing timesheets and expense reports for RCLCO’s Urban Development, Public Strategies, and Management/Litigation Practice Group Leaders)
- Assist other members of the consulting staff with administrative tasks as needed
- Manage client deliverables (proposals and reports) by reviewing, formatting, copying, binding, and delivering to client on behalf of consulting team member(s)
- Back-up support to other administrative team members as needed
- Undertake special projects as necessary
- Manage the “fun budget” by arranging office parties, outings, celebrations (birthdays, work weddings, promotions), etc.
- Help coordinate and support outside activities (offsite meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Manage front desk operations (i.e. answer and forward phone calls to the main line, greet guests, sign and distribute packages and deliveries, retrieve and sort mail daily)
- Maintain clean office look and environment
- Liaison with all vendors including office supplies, equipment, office moves, etc.
- Serve as the building management and security point person
- Assist with marketing efforts (maintain firm qualifications; update marketing materials)
- Update and maintain contacts and client databases
- An undergraduate degree is required
- Prior experience in a professional services firm within the administrative field is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and sound judgment
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat and InDesign.
To apply, please click “Apply To RCLCO” at the top of the page to complete an application and submit a resume and cover letter. Please be sure to indicate your preferred office and report your grade point averages (GPAs) for all relevant academic programs. Incomplete applications will not be considered or reviewed.
Equal Opportunity Employer - RCLCO is an EEO Employer who celebrates diversity - Drug-Free Workplace