Upcoming Webinars & Speaking Engagements
RCLCO is incredibly involved in the global real estate community. Join us at the following upcoming (virtual and live) events where we will present our insights and discuss developing industry trends. We also host our own events, including annual CEO Summits and MPC University.
If you are interested in having one of our advisors speak at your next event, please contact Diana Black, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you miss one of our past events? Browse our webinar recordings and presentation slides to stay up to date on the latest market research.
- This event has passed.
IREI Webinar: Topics in Valuation
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Speaker: Taylor Mammen, Chief Executive Officer RFA
Taylor Mammen will participate as a panelist in the online webinar Topics in Valuation: The Allegory of Plato’s Cave on March 23 from 10 AM – 11 AM PST as part of a program organized by Institutional Real Estate Inc (IREI). Topics covered include:
- Uncertainty: Risk and the valuation challenge
- Market Failures: how do we value real estate interest when markets fail?
- Characterizing uncertainty: What is risk?
- Comparable data: An Attribution approach to valuation
- IRRs, NPVs, cap rates, and discount rates: How they fail and where they succeed
- Value and optionality: Valuation of investments with embedded real option
Founded in 1987, Institutional Real Estate, Inc. (IREI) is a global media firm recognized as a critical nexus for the sharing of industry intelligence, knowledge and insights on the institutional real estate and infrastructure marketplaces through its publications, events and consulting services.