Upcoming Webinars & Speaking Engagements
RCLCO is incredibly involved in the global real estate community. Join us at the following upcoming (virtual and live) events where we will present our insights and discuss developing industry trends. We also host our own events, including annual CEO Summits and MPC University.
If you are interested in having one of our advisors speak at your next event, please contact Diana Black, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Webinar – Monthly COVID Round-Up with RCLCO: Strategy Planning in the Time of COVID-19
October 29 @ 9:15 am - 10:00 am PDT
Sr. Managing Director
Charles A. Hewlett
Joshua A. Boren
Director of Business Development
Join RCLCO Real Estate Advisors for a conversation with senior leaders in real estate to explore how they are addressing the health, human, and economic impacts of this unprecedented global event, as part of our monthly round-up free webinar series. Register now for our webinar on Thursday, October 29th, at 9:15 AM Pacific/12:15 PM Eastern, by clicking the link above.
During our October monthly update, we will explore key questions about enterprise strategy that real estate organizations are struggling with in the time of COVID-19. We will explore how best in class players are using research and analysis to refine their organizational growth and evolution frameworks and action plans, and address the following questions:
What is the post-COVID “new normal” going to look like?
- How are real estate organizations settling on an internally shared outlook?
- What COVID epidemiological, economic and real estate market indicators are meaningful?
- How should real estate companies prepare for various potential outcomes?
Most real estate companies are appropriately focused on protecting themselves from the negative impacts of the pandemic and resulting downturn in the moment. Truly strategic are using the downturn to revisit their strategies, including:
- What are the growth opportunities that may be available to us in the upturn?
- What is the optimal geographic footprint for our company – what is the outlook for our existing markets and where else should we be looking for opportunities, and why?
- The Great Lockdown has taught us both the need for, and power of, technology to run and grow our businesses – how do we take better advantage of technology, systems and big data in the post-COVID world?
- How do we protect and enhance our vital human capital in the downturn and beyond – is our compensation strategy competitive?
30-minute moderated discussion
15-minute interactive audience Q&A