Presentation Slides: Sports Anchored Mixed-Use Districts Go for the Gold
Part of our monthly round-up webinar series regarding real estate market trends
Each month Senior RCLCO consultants share the latest insights on the real estate market as part of our monthly round-up webinar series.
Download the presentation slides from the webinar by filling out the form to the right and following the link that appears.
Watch the webinar recording here
During our August 2021 update, in addition to answering your live Q&A, we discussed the recent trends regarding real estate development surrounding stadiums and other sports venues:
- How do sports venues anchor and drive the character of surrounding urban neighborhoods? How are mixed-use neighborhoods driving the evolution of venues?
- Can real estate development be a meaningful part of financing new sports and entertainment facilities? Does the adjacency or district differentiation in these neighborhoods enhance real estate performance and valuation?
- What’s next? Is esports for real? Can America’s 1970s vintage areas be reinvented? Do the Lakers have too much talent? Does the Olympic medal count mean something?
- Adam Ducker, Chief Executive Officer
- Erin Talkington, Managing Director, Director of Consulting
- Joshua A. Boren, Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives