Webinar Recording – Friday Round-Up with RCLCO: Top 5 COVID-19 Related Real Estate Myths That Need to Be Debunked
Part of our webinar series on the real estate impacts of COVID-19
Join RCLCO Real Estate Advisors to explore how senior leaders in real estate are addressing the health, human, and economic impacts of this unprecedented global event.
Watch a video recording of the webinar by filling out the form to the right and following the link that appears.
For this week’s webinar, we’re revealing the facts behind some of the most pervasive real estate myths relating to COVID-19. RCLCO leadership across the country will each debunk a key myth and answer live Q&A. Speakers include:
- Erin Talkington, Managing Director/Director of Consulting (DC-based)
- Gregg Logan, Managing Director (FL)
- Todd LaRue, Managing Director (TX)
- Ben Maslan, Managing Director (CA)
- Rick Pollack, Principal (DC)
- Joshua A. Boren, Director of Business Development (Moderator)
30-minute moderated discussion
15-minute interactive audience Q&A