Strategic Planning Services for Kettler, Inc.
- Compensation Structuring
- Performance Benchmarking
- Organization Rationalization
- Geographic Deployment Strategy
RCLCO was retained to conduct corporate strategic planning at the holding company level, and then proceeded to conduct strategy plans for the two main operating divisions of the company, including the multifamily development company and the residential property management company. As part of this exercise, RCLCO conducted the following key analytical steps:
- Compensation Strategy – prepared background research and benchmarking of similar companies to determine the key elements of successful compensation plans, including base salary, a short-term incentive plan (STIP), and long-term incentive plan (LTIP).
- Economic and Organizational Benchmarking – conducted extensive case study research to benchmark and analyze the company performance against its peer group to determine appropriate market-based: profitability (targets vs. actual); overhead and staffing levels; fees and chargebacks; deal structure(s) and terms; etc., for both the development and management companies.
- Expansion Strategy – evaluated potential geographic expansion strategy targets for the company’s divisions.