- RFA aims to improve the institutional real estate investment model by providing customized and aligned consulting and advisory solutions to investors.
- Institutional investors leverage our diverse team’s analytical approach, deep knowledge, and experience in research, consulting, investment management, property operations, and lending.
- We focus on identifying investments likely to experience growing demand and the benefits of operational expertise.
- RFA was established in 2011 and has been an SEC Registered Investment Advisor since 2014
We serve institutional investors globally by helping them enhance performance of their complex real estate portfolios
- Pension funds
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Family offices
- Insurance companies and financial institutions
We customize our services according to client needs, across a spectrum from high-level strategy or policy insights required by boards, to truly ground-level support in sourcing, underwriting, or oversight of operations.
Primary Real Estate Consultant
Outsourced Real Estate Team
Specific areas of value add include:
- Strategic Pacing and Implementation Planning
- Portfolio Construction
- Manager & Investment Underwriting
- Risk Management & Monitoring
- Reporting, Performance, & Attribution