Webinar Recording: How the Top Master-Planned Communities Drive Success & Innovation
Part of our monthly round-up webinar series regarding real estate market trends
Each month Senior RCLCO consultants share the latest insights on the real estate market as part of our monthly round-up webinar series.
Watch a video recording of the webinar by filling out the form to the right and following the link that appears.
During this February 2022 installment, in addition to answering your live questions, RCLCO’s Gregg Logan and Karl Pischke were joined by special guests Kenneth Colen (President, On Top of the World Communities), Laura Cole (Senior Vice President, Lakewood Ranch), and Carter Froelich (Managing Principal, Launch Development Finance Advisors) to discuss what sets the top-selling MPCs apart from the rest of the industry. The conversation also addressed:
- The Top-Selling Master-Planned Communities of 2021
- The latest Residential Housing Trends (including recently released data from the U.S. Census Bureau)
- How master-planned communities are financing and constructing public infrastructure
- The ongoing importance of placemaking in creating vibrant communities
- Insights from RCLCO’s most recent consulting engagements in the sector
- Gregg Logan, Managing Director, RCLCO
- Karl Pischke, Principal, RCLCO
- Kenneth Colen, President, On Top of the World Communities
- Laura Cole, Senior Vice President, Lakewood Ranch
- Carter Froelich, Managing Principal, Launch Development Finance Advisors