Presentation Slides: Residential Market Update and the Latest Trends in STEM Employment
Part of our monthly round-up webinar series regarding real estate market trends
Each month Senior RCLCO consultants share the latest insights on the real estate market as part of our monthly round-up webinar series.
Download the presentation slides from the webinar by filling out the form to the right and following the link that appears.
Watch the webinar recording here
During this October 2021 installment, in addition to answering your live questions, Managing Director Gregg Logan and Vice President Karl Pischke provided a detailed update on the current state of the housing market and were joined by special guest Dan Terpening of CapRidge Partners to discuss our latest collaborative research project following the release of the annual STEM Job Growth Index (STEMdex):
- Learn what housing investors and developers are saying about the current economic conditions at play in the market
- Explore RCLCO and CapRidge’s analysis of the top U.S. real estate markets for STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) occupations. The STEMdex seeks to understand where they might be going in the future based on changing local economies, migration of young households, and other key factors to help real estate investors, policymakers and local governments understand which geographic areas and job categories will play the largest role in economic growth in the coming decades.
- What market conditions and our research will mean for the real estate industry as we wrap up 2021 and head into a new year
- Gregg Logan, Managing Director, RCLCO
- Karl Pischke, Vice President, RCLCO
- Dan Terpening, Managing Director, CapRidge Partners (Special Guest)
- Kelly Mangold, Principal, RCLCO (Moderator)