Kelly Mangold is a Principal based in RCLCO’s Bethesda, MD, office. Since joining the firm in 2013, Kelly has worked with clients in the public and private sectors to guide development and planning decisions. Her work is focused within RCLCO’s Real Estate Economics Services, where she has had broad exposure to a wide variety of project types including transit-oriented urban developments, suburban master-planned communities, and second-home and resort work. She excels at identifying key market opportunities and strategic positioning for complex projects, and has experience compiling market feasibility studies, highest and best use analyses, fiscal impact studies, and regional growth analyses. Kelly thrives while collaborating with team members and clients, always expertly communicating the methodology behind her findings.
Kelly is a licensed architect and LEED Accredited Professional. Prior to joining RCLCO she was an architect at Kohn Pedersen Fox in New York City where she worked on large mixed-use projects in the United States and abroad. Kelly holds a Bachelor of Arts in Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania and a Master of Architecture from Harvard University, with a focus on Real Estate and Urban Planning. Her studies concentrated on design and economics of the built environment.
Recently Quoted In:
- Bloomberg: U.S. New-Home Sales Rise in July, Steadying From Recent Softness
- US News & World Report: New Home Sales Rose 1% in July as Prices Continued Upward
- MarketWatch: New home sales rebound as median home price hits record high of $390,500
- Barron’s: New-Home Sales Jumped In July. Home Prices Rose Even More.
- Professional Builder: Will the Exurbs Remain High in Demand? Experts Weigh In
- DWM Magazine: Gauges for Builder Confidence and Architectural Billings Offset