Kelly Mangold is a Principal based in RCLCO’s Bethesda, Maryland, office. Since joining the firm in 2013, Kelly has worked with clients in the public and private sectors to guide development and planning decisions. Her work is focused within RCLCO’s Real Estate Economics Services, where she has had broad exposure to a wide variety of project types including transit-oriented urban developments, suburban master-planned communities, and second-home and resort work. She excels at identifying key market opportunities and strategic positioning for complex projects, leads RCLCO’s consumer research efforts, and has experience compiling market feasibility studies, highest-and-best-use analyses, fiscal impact studies, and regional growth analyses.
In addition to client work, Kelly leads East Coast business development and national RFP pursuits for the firm. She is an occasional host of RCLCO’s monthly Webinar Series and Podcasts, which provide timely insights into current real estate trends and other RCLCO featured content. Kelly is an active member of the Urban Land Institute’s NEXT Washington group and a contributing author to Increments of Neighborhood: A Compendium of Built Types for Walkable and Vibrant Communities.
Kelly is a licensed architect and LEED Accredited Professional. Prior to joining RCLCO she was an architect at Kohn Pedersen Fox in New York City where she worked on large mixed-use projects in the United States and abroad. Kelly holds a Bachelor of Arts in Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania and a Master of Architecture from Harvard University, with a focus on Real Estate and Urban Planning. Her studies concentrated on design and economics of the built environment.
Recently Quoted In:
- MarketWatch: Construction on New Homes Slows as Supply-Chain Woes Hit the Housing Market
- Bloomberg: U.S. New-Home Sales Rise in July, Steadying From Recent Softness
- US News & World Report: New Home Sales Rose 1% in July as Prices Continued Upward
- MarketWatch: New home sales rebound as median home price hits record high of $390,500
- Barron’s: New-Home Sales Jumped In July. Home Prices Rose Even More.
- Professional Builder: Will the Exurbs Remain High in Demand? Experts Weigh In
- DWM Magazine: Gauges for Builder Confidence and Architectural Billings Offset
- MarketWatch: New Home Construction Slows as Builders Grapple With Supply-Chain Headaches
- Boston Globe: Amid Pandemic, the Demand for Single-Family Rentals Soars
ULI Tampa Bay – StimULI Breakfast – The Evolving Preferences of a Growing Rental MarketMay 4, 2023
8:00 am - 9:30 am EDTLearn More
RCLCO Webinar: Update and Outlook for Real Estate Capital MarketsNovember 17, 2022
9:15 AM - 10:00 PM PSTLearn More
2022 National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) Annual ConferenceOctober 12, 2022
2:15 PM - 5:00 PM ESTLearn More
2021 National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) Annual ConferenceDecember 7, 2021
All DayLearn More
Residential Market Update and the Latest Trends in STEM EmploymentOctober 28, 2021
9:15 AM - 10:00 AM PDTLearn More
Is Market Optimism and MPC Success the New Outlook for the Roaring ‘20s?July 15, 2021
9:15 AM - 10:00 AM PDTLearn More
The Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization (HREAO) Webinar Series: Missing Middle HousingJune 24, 2021
10:00 AM- 11:30 AM PDTLearn More
2021 REALTORS® Legislative MeetingsMay 6, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CDTLearn More
Second Homes, Resorts, and the Pandemic: Bringing Data-Driven Insights to Real Estate UnknownsFebruary 25, 2021
9:15 AM - 10:00 AM PSTLearn More