Webinar Recording: How the 2021 Investment Landscape Changed
Part of our monthly round-up webinar series regarding real estate market trends
Each month Senior RCLCO consultants share the latest insights on the real estate market as part of our monthly round-up webinar series.
Watch a video recording of the webinar by filling out the form to the right and following the link that appears.
During our September 2021 update, in addition to answering your live Q&A, CEO Adam Ducker and RCLCO Fund Advisors (RFA) Managing Director Ben Maslan dug into the current investment environment, revisited their previous investment framework from 2020, and asked the following questions:
- How has the real estate recovery unfolded across product types? Where is the trajectory increasingly clear and in what sectors is there uncertainty?
- How has the investment framework presented by RCLCO held up? Are there new and emerging opportunities supported by forward-looking fundamentals?
- What should we expect next year? How are investors weighing COVID now? How are underwriting norms changing in this environment?
- Adam Ducker, Chief Executive Officer
- Ben Maslan, Managing Director, RCLCO Fund Advisors (RFA)
- Joshua A. Boren, Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives