Webinar Recording: Sports Anchored Mixed-Use Districts Go for the Gold
Part of our monthly round-up webinar series regarding real estate market trends
Each month Senior RCLCO consultants share the latest insights on the real estate market as part of our monthly round-up webinar series.
Watch a video recording of the webinar by filling out the form to the right and following the link that appears.
During our August 2021 update, in addition to answering your live Q&A, we discussed the recent trends regarding real estate development surrounding stadiums and other sports venues:
- How do sports venues anchor and drive the character of surrounding urban neighborhoods? How are mixed-use neighborhoods driving the evolution of venues?
- Can real estate development be a meaningful part of financing new sports and entertainment facilities? Does the adjacency or district differentiation in these neighborhoods enhance real estate performance and valuation?
- What’s next? Is esports for real? Can America’s 1970s vintage areas be reinvented? Do the Lakers have too much talent? Does the Olympic medal count mean something?
- Adam Ducker, Chief Executive Officer
- Erin Talkington, Managing Director, Director of Consulting
- Joshua A. Boren, Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives