Real Estate Strategy and Analytics for the Public Sector
We bring the discipline of market analyses and financial modeling to neighborhood planning, transit-oriented development, affordable housing, corridor studies, regional growth management, economic development strategies, comprehensive plans, and urban re-investment initiatives.
- Planning and Design Support: We partner with the nation’s premier architects, planners, engineers, environmentalists, and real estate lawyers, supporting their planning and design by utilizing our optimized intelligence.
- Economic Development: We provide cities, counties, and state governments with one-stop shop strategy consulting that includes fiscal and budgetary analysis, real estate market analysis, and coalition-building around actionable implementation strategies that enhance the fiscal base of the jurisdiction.
- Funding Public Investments: Our experience in crafting public and public-private funding mechanisms for transit investments, catalytic urban projects, water and sewer infrastructure, and preservation/conservation goals is unmatched and fueled by real-world implementation experiences.
- Development Services: With a long and storied tradition of guiding public sector real estate projects through the development process as a “developer for hire” we move clients through the planning and entitlement process while securing outstanding developer relationships.
Case Studies: The Public Sector
Where We Work
- Urban Cores & Civic Centers
- Developing Suburbs
- Rural & Agricultural Land
- Athletic/Sports Facilities
- Town Centers
- Museums & Cultural Centers
- Hospital & Medical Campuses
- Transit/Transportation Hubs
- Local & Regional Corridors
- Universities/College Campuses
Consulting Services for the Public Sector
- Metropolitan Growth Strategies
- Downtown Reinvestment Action Plan
- Retail Activation & Reuse
- Transit-Oriented Development Strategies
- Public-Private Partnership Formation
- Corridor & Small Area Planning
- Economic Development
- Highest & Best Use
- Economic & Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Neighborhood Planning
- Affordable & Workforce Housing Policy Development
- Parks & Recreation: Strategy & Financing
- Anchor Institution Support