Managing Director, Director of Community & Resort
Over the past 30 years Gregg has worked with leading real estate developers, land owners, investors, builders and public sector entities, helping them make the best development, investment and/or planning decisions for their real estate. Gregg’s advisory work has included market evaluations and strategies for residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments; town centers and suburban business districts; and economic development studies for cities, counties, and community improvement districts.
Since joining the firm in 1979, Gregg has conducted and supervised real estate consulting assignments throughout the U.S. and abroad. His international work includes projects for clients in Argentina, Mexico, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Antigua, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey.
Gregg participated as a market specialist to help create ULI’s Ten Principles for Developing Successful Town Centers, and is a contributing author of ULI’s Transforming Suburban Business Districts, Active Adult Retirement Communities, and Housing for Niche Markets. He published a white paper for the U.S. EPA titled The Market for Smart Growth.
Gregg has also published articles and/or been quoted as an industry expert in The New York Times, San Francisco Examiner, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Real Estate Today, Urban Land, The Atlanta Constitution, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and Builder, with regard to a variety of land use and development-related issues. He has been a speaker for national and regional groups, including ULI and the National Association of Home Builders.
Gregg is a 1980 graduate of the UCLA. Later he taught Real Estate Development Methods at the Georgia Institute of Technology, College of Architecture, Graduate City Planning Program. He currently teaches Real Estate Economics at Rollins College Hamilton Holt School in Winter Park, Florida, in the Masters of Civic Urbanism program.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Frequent Guest Speaker
- Chair; Large Landowners Forum (2018 - Present)
- Program Chair; Florida Community and Housing Development Council (2018 - Present)
- Governance Chair, Central Florida District Council (2012 - 2014)
- Chair, Central Florida District Council (2009 - 2012)
- Chair, Senior Housing Council (2003 - 2005)
- Chair, Advisory Panel, "Regional Cooperation for Florida's Future" (2004)
- Chair, Atlanta District Council (1999 - 2001)
- Association Of Florida Community Developers (AFCD)
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Guest Speaker