Charles has over 25 years of experience in real estate and has consulted on a broad spectrum of commercial and residential properties in most major metropolitan regions in the country. Prior to joining RCLCO, he was president of Lofty Builders, Inc., a real estate service company concentrating in renovation, rehabilitation, and management of investment real estate properties in the Boston metropolitan area.
Charles graduated from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He has conducted training seminars on the methodology for metropolitan-development trend analysis for regional branch offices of major national commercial developers. He is also a frequent speaker and ULI panelist-including the redevelopment of the Southeast Federal Center in Washington, D.C., and Atlantic City in Norfolk, Virginia. Charles has written articles published in the Corridor Real Estate Journal, Urban Land Digest, and publications of the National Multi Housing Council.
Areas of Specialization
- Consumer research
- Corporate strategic planning
- Economic, market, and financial feasibility analysis for single-, multiple-, and mixed-use residential and commercial real estate developments
- Fiscal impact modeling
- Market feasibility analysis
- Metropolitan development trend analysis
- Multifamily housing market analysis (both rental and for-sale)
Product program positioning
Charlie's Speaking Engagments
2019 International Builder’s ShowFebruary 21, 2019
8:30 am - 9:30 amlearn more